Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 27
Erhielt 233 Danke für 62 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
2/20 3/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss76
Updated eBoard drivers

I've released updated drivers for all of the boards (Certabo, DGT, Millennium and Novag).

The main change is that I think I've finally fixed the problem with Arena where you could only activate the driver once and had to restart Arena again if you wanted to deactivate it and activate it again. But part of this fix involved changing some of the screen elements on the Config tab. It still works the same, just looks a bit different.

I've sent the new drivers to Lucas so I'm sure he will update LucasChess soon. Please note that there is no longer a 'Check for updates' in version 1.30d of LucasChess. He has now released version 2 and this requires a reinstallation. Also note that the current version (2.00c) has an old version of the Millennium driver - I must have forgotten to send the newer one. Ooops...

Lucas mentions there are some updates in how the boards work in version 2. The main one is that take back moves are now shown on the screen as they are made. (In version 1 you only saw the screen update after both the computer and human moves were taken back).

Graham
Folgende 2 Benutzer sagen Danke zu GONeill für den nützlichen Beitrag:
Agep (22.03.2022), applechess (22.03.2022)
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht