Member Photo Albums
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
6/20 5/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss401
AW: Re: AW: BearChess

Zitat von GONeill Beitrag anzeigen
Hi Tobias,

I've just released my Certabo and Tabutronic drivers that support BLE. However the BLE option doesn't currently work in Linux since the BLE module isn't advertising the board correctly. Only Linux actually validates it though, so Windows and Android work fine! I don't know if Pietro will/can fix this or not.

Graham
Hi Graham,

I tried the new driver with the RaspiZero Image and with the ESP32-S3 module. Unfortunately I can´t connect to the board.
When I start the driver, the LED in the center go off but I get the message "connection failed".

I deleted the config.ini, restarted the PC and the BT-modules. But no connection.

With the RaspiZero I have to say, i get also no connection with BearChess and the chessconnect-extension. But the ESP32-S3 module works fine with BearChess and the chessconnect-extension.
Alt 25.03.2024, 17:54
Benutzerbild von Lindwurm
Lindwurm Lindwurm ist offline
Fidelity Elite Avantgarde 68060

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 667
Erhielt 491 Danke für 215 Beiträge
Member Photo Albums
6/20 5/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss401
AW: BearChess

Zitat von lars Beitrag anzeigen
Hallo Tobias,

Ich habe nur die kostenlos zur Verfügung stehenden Bücher H12Book und HiarcsBookRef2550Lite und mit beiden habe ich keine Probleme.
Welches Buch benutzt Du denn?

Lars
Hallo Lars,
ich hab die 14z-Version, die ich mal abboniert hatte. Ich hab jetzt mal die H12 getestet. Die läuft auch bei mir. Die Dateien sind beide etwas gleich groß (2 GB) daran kanns nicht liegen. Wie gesagt, am Fritz lässt sich das 14z problemlos öffnen.
Alt 25.03.2024, 22:10
Benutzerbild von GONeill
GONeill GONeill ist offline
Mephisto Excalibur

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 27
Erhielt 233 Danke für 62 Beiträge
2/20 3/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss76
Re: AW: Re: AW: BearChess

Zitat von Lindwurm Beitrag anzeigen
Hi Graham,

I tried the new driver with the RaspiZero Image and with the ESP32-S3 module. Unfortunately I can´t connect to the board.
When I start the driver, the LED in the center go off but I get the message "connection failed".

I deleted the config.ini, restarted the PC and the BT-modules. But no connection.

With the RaspiZero I have to say, i get also no connection with BearChess and the chessconnect-extension. But the ESP32-S3 module works fine with BearChess and the chessconnect-extension.
I have the Certabo Raspberry module and use the image that Pietro sent to me to connect to my Certabo and Tabutronic boards. I'll check with Pietro that I'm using the correct image.

My driver does require a Microsoft library to be loaded for BLE support, but I think you have other boards that you use with BLE and my drivers, so I don't think that is the problem. Does my ComPort program see the board in the "BLE" tab? It's odd that the four lights go out and yet it then says the connection failed. I suppose you see the message "Connecting (please wait)" on my screen before the connection failed message?
Folgender Benutzer sagt Danke zu GONeill für den nützlichen Beitrag:
Lindwurm (25.03.2024)
Alt 25.03.2024, 22:26
Benutzerbild von Lindwurm
Lindwurm Lindwurm ist offline
Fidelity Elite Avantgarde 68060

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 667
Erhielt 491 Danke für 215 Beiträge
Member Photo Albums
6/20 5/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss401
AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: BearChess

Zitat von GONeill Beitrag anzeigen
I have the Certabo Raspberry module and use the image that Pietro sent to me to connect to my Certabo and Tabutronic boards. I'll check with Pietro that I'm using the correct image.

My driver does require a Microsoft library to be loaded for BLE support, but I think you have other boards that you use with BLE and my drivers, so I don't think that is the problem. Does my ComPort program see the board in the "BLE" tab? It's odd that the four lights go out and yet it then says the connection failed. I suppose you see the message "Connecting (please wait)" on my screen before the connection failed message?
Hi Graham,

as you guessed the drivers are installed for the other boards and the COMPort App detects the BLE device as "Certabo".
And yes, the screen shows "Connecting (please wait)".

Don´t know if this helps:
usually if I disconnect a board e.g. running Fritz, the four lights go on instantly. Now if I disconnect after the unsuccessfull connection, the lights stay off and go on only when I close the Fritz program. A little bit curious.
Alt Gestern, 20:12
Benutzerbild von lars
lars lars ist offline
Resurrection

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 207
Erhielt 1.089 Danke für 344 Beiträge
6/20 15/20
Heute Beiträge
1/3 ssssss636
AW: BearChess

Hallo Tobias,

Zitat von Lindwurm Beitrag anzeigen
Hallo Lars,

hab jetzt mal die CTG-Bücher ausprobiert. Die Bücher von Fritz laufen problemlos. Das Hiarcs-Buch in der CTG-Version erzeugt jedoch einen Fehler. Da mosert der Bär und sagt:

"Unhandled exception in BearChessWin v1.0.7.0" und nach "OK"

"Die Arraydimensionen haben den unterstützen Bereich überschritten."
das Buch ist ein wenig größer als die 2GB, die ich normalerweise maximal dafür an Speicherplatz bereitstelle, weil ich aus Performancegründen das gesamte Buch in den Speicher lade.
Ich habe das jetzt auf maximal 4GB erhöht. Ich hoffe, niemand benötigt soviel Speicherplatz für ein einzelnes Eröffnungsbuch.
Stelle demnächst eine Version zum Testen zur Verfügung.

Gruß
Lars
Folgender Benutzer sagt Danke zu lars für den nützlichen Beitrag:
Mapi (Heute)
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht