Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Schachcomputer / Chess Computer: > Partien und Turniere / Games and Tournaments

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Alt 13.03.2009, 21:39
Benutzerbild von Tom
Tom Tom ist offline
Schachcomputer Junkie

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 5
Erhielt 6 Danke für 5 Beiträge
Member Photo Albums
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 17/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss970
Partie Nr. 439 Tringov-Fischer 1965

Zum Gedenken an Bobby Fischer, dessen Geburtstag am 09. März war, eine weniger bekannte Partie gegen Tringov aus dem Jahre 1965. Einfach zum Genießen. Die Partie ist aus Lou Hays Sammlung entnommen: Partie 439. Die zum Schluss entstandenen Drohungen des Schwarzen kann man ja entweder selbst mal herauszufinden versuchen oder seinen geliebten Brettcomputer anwerfen.

Geändert von Tom (13.03.2009 um 21:43 Uhr)
Alt 14.03.2009, 09:44
Benutzerbild von superkleber
superkleber superkleber ist offline
Mephisto Dallas

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 0
Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
0/20 16/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss141
AW: Partie Nr. 439 Tringov-Fischer 1965

Zitat von Tom
Die zum Schluss entstandenen Drohungen des Schwarzen kann man ja entweder selbst mal herauszufinden versuchen oder seinen geliebten Brettcomputer anwerfen.
Krass! So cool wie Fischer muss man erst mal sein! Nachher mal sehen, was mein MMV dazu zu sagen hat. Wahrscheinlich nichts!

Olaf
Alt 14.03.2009, 14:48
Benutzerbild von Tom
Tom Tom ist offline
Schachcomputer Junkie

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 5
Erhielt 6 Danke für 5 Beiträge
Member Photo Albums
0/20 17/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss970
AW: Partie Nr. 439 Tringov-Fischer 1965

Zitat von superkleber
Krass! So cool wie Fischer muss man erst mal sein! Nachher mal sehen, was mein MMV dazu zu sagen hat. Wahrscheinlich nichts!

Olaf
Interessant sind auch die Kommentare auf chessgames.com (nach unten scrollen) zu dieser Partie.

Z.B.:

Gypsy: "I'v been going back and forth through the moves from 18...Nc6! to the end, and the more nuances I discover the more awestruck I feel. Finaly it hit me what I am reminded of here: It's that classic Reti study we all know and love so well! Just like in Reti, where White achieves the "impossible" by having each move of his king count as two, every move of Fischer here counts as two or three.
Each of Fisher final moves does something to (i) stop the immediate mating threats, (ii) disolve the central dominance of White and take over the initiative, and (iii) set up deadly mating threats to White king. In slow motion: 18...Nc6 rushes the knight in for his triple dutty; 19...Qc5+ gains a tempo, protects both bishops (especially Bf8) and sets up hidden mating threats; 20...Nf6 stops the mate at g8, opens up scope of the white-sq bishop, and protects the g4; 21...Nxe5 gains time, grabs central pawn, further douses central tension, opens up the queen cover of Bc8, and continues to set up the White king; finally 22...Neg4 finishes the job and informs White off how desperate his position has became.

I have no doubt that this was all home prep from Fischer. It changes little to nothing of my marvel for his chess. Perhaps this ability of geting multiple dutty of his peicess is the key to his enigma. Of course. "

oder

Arbitrarily0: Will someone explain the Najdorf poisoned pawn to me (7...Qb6)? I don't understand why white allows a pawn to be taken (8...Qxb2). What does white get in exchange for his missing pawn?

Dec-20-07
paulalbert: The general idea is that for the pawn White gets a significant lead in development, presumably leading to an overwhelming attack. Fischer shows here that precise play enables him to defend against the attack and then counterattack. I think in this game Fischer had analyzed most everything at home, since he was a regular user of this variation of the Sicilian as black. It wasn't successful against Spassky, who played some new moves, in the 1972 match. Paul Albert

... und so weiter, nur um ein paar zu erwähnen.
Antwort