Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Schachcomputer / Chess Computer: > Technische Fragen und Probleme / Tuning

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Prev Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Next
Alt 25.04.2023, 18:24
Tibono Tibono ist offline
Mephisto Wundermaschine

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 2.258
Erhielt 1.163 Danke für 382 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
8/20 6/20
Heute Beiträge
1/3 ssssss479
Novag Constellation Expert with Printer required

Hello,

I please need kind support from someone owning a Novag Constellation Expert and the Novag printer.

I would like to run the Khmelnitsky test, using the emulator in debug mode, as a workaround for the lack of display.

For this I need to spot the memory position where the computed score is stored, which is far from easy (up to now, I failed).
I assume it would be helpful to have some samples of positions (out of book!) with the associated score, this can be done using the printer (option: Set Level + Print Evaluation). The positions can be setup and quite simple ones, no need for many pieces.

This would also require a static score (no pondering) which I guess can be achieved using training levels, as they stop the search once the selected depth is reached (option: Set Level + Training Level). Any low depth level would be good enough for the purpose. Such a depth level is as well expected to be independant from the CPU speed.

I can't commit I can achieve my goal, as the score can be stored using specific encoding, but worth a try, isn't it?
Thanks & regards,
Eric