Abgegebene Danke: 2
Erhielt 10 Danke für 9 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 20/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss495
AW: Programmfehler? / Programm Error ?

Zitat von Martin
I think I can at least reconstruct what I did yesterday. I played the move order above and changed the level while Resurrection was thinking about cxd4 to 3s/move (it was at the usual 15s/move). This led to a thinking time of 1:17, I could reproduce it a few seconds ago.

However, sometimes the thinking time is quite long anyway. See also one of the games I played against the Tasc on the 30s/move level, where it needed more than 4 minutes for the first move after it made its last bookmove.

Well, on the other hand this is admittedly not a big issue given the respective levels of 15 and 30s/move...

Best,
Martin
Ruud, Martin,

I just checked it. It happens (1st game) when I first take the pawn e3 and then capture the piece on d4. If I do it like you say with 1st taking the pawn d4 and then pushing the pawn e3 to d4 its ok. It obvously has something to do with the order of how to capture the piece. From the Novags I am used to do it like I want, Resurrection seems to be more correct here

Ruud, do you see also a possibility to implement this moving like I did it (i am used to it, do not ask me why)?

Thank you
Stefan

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht