Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Schachcomputer / Chess Computer: > Partien und Turniere / Games and Tournaments

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Prev Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Next
Alt 20.01.2019, 23:07
Benutzerbild von spacious_mind
spacious_mind spacious_mind ist offline
Schachcomputer Koryphäe

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 47
Erhielt 327 Danke für 197 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 18/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss1927
Re: AW: Re: King Match Hiarcs Community vs. Schachcomputer.Info

Zitat von Wolfgang2 Beitrag anzeigen
Sorry Nick, I disagree.
In MV-style: My (test-)equipment shows Rfh5 after nearly 5 minutes and remains until stopped after further 10 minutes.
Hi Wolfgang,

The time I am showing is playing the position back from end of game to that position and one move before, set the time to 3 minutes, play the move before and then let them calculate. MV moves at 3 minutes setting at exactly the time I showed. Normal setting moved at exactly the time i showed. MV thinks about that move from 5 minutes to 15 minutes and then plays it. Normal thinks about it from about 3 minutes and plays it at 7 minutes. Thinking about it does not mean it plays it a 3 minutes in a match setting because it does not see it at 3 minutes. Thinking about it until it changes it as favorite does not count either as it has to take it in as best move first, not just calculate it. That applies to all programs.

Gruss
Nick

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht