Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Schachcomputer / Chess Computer: > Teststellungen und Elo Listen / Test positions and Elo lists

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Alt 14.08.2017, 14:08
Benutzerbild von spacious_mind
spacious_mind spacious_mind ist offline
Schachcomputer Koryphäe

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 47
Erhielt 327 Danke für 197 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 18/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss1927
Computer and Human Evaluations

Ok ich werde diesen erst Bericht auf English schreiben.

If someone has followed my Division 3 league, they would have noticed that I am trying to compare the computers in the league to humans. Recently I started working on evaluating human performances by using the Lichess Stockfish 8 evaluation function. Below are the results from 125 games that amount to 250 human evaluations.

1400 ELO Human Evaluations

I have removed the player names to protect the innocent.

From the above chart you can see that I categorized them by year, sex, Age and Country which means that I can sort and evaluate the results under many categories.

The above is a summary based on male and female performance and age groups. Interesting is that so far the male players perform slightly better than female players. Also young players perform better than adults and adults perform better than senior players.

I know I can associate with younger players scoring well compared to their rating as they are on a fast track to improvements especially when their games are all taken from championship and tournament matches.

Since I believe that there are outliers both on the high end scores and low end scores, I have removed 10% from both top and bottom performances. By doing this you get a final average score Total Score of 68.59 for a 1400 Player.

By breaking it down by country you can also see that the average 1400 adult player in Germany scores as below.

The samples were taking through searching players in Chessbase between the ratings of 1376 ELO to 1425 ELO where these players played each other and each game had to be 40 moves or higher for both black and white player.

I was planning on doing a sample 250 for each category. But I find it interesting to see the different age groups showing up as well for which I don't have enough of a sample size at the moment. Therefore for 1400 evaluations I will continue doing these through the years 2014 to see if I can get a good number for everything before moving on to the next skill level.

You can compare these performances to the computers that are playing in division 3.

http://www.hiarcs.net/forums/viewtop...=8453&start=30

Viele Gruesse
Nick
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht