Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Mitglieder / Members: > Usertreffen, Veranstaltungen / User Meetings, Events

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Alt 13.11.2006, 09:34
Benutzerbild von Robert
Robert Robert ist offline
Lebende Foren Legende

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 1.820
Erhielt 830 Danke für 485 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
6/20 20/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss4203
AW: 4-5 November Oldie Turnier Leiden

Hello Hans,

thanks for the very interesting informations!

Zitat von Sargon
testingwork,However the company did build computers with Kaare programs in it, but for commercial reasons the company said the program was from Julian Kaplan

I can't believe, that they cheated that way! Can you imagine, how Kaare Danielsen must have been feeling about that? And it was also a risc for Kaplan! What, when the customers had been disappointed about the program?
Zitieren:
,because he was much more famous as Kaare .technical info of the Chess Proffesor: 6301/16 Kb Rom/256Kbyte Ram/2MHz
Until now i know only of one 6301-program by Frans Morsch: the Mephisto Europa/Europa A/Marco Polo! But they are running at 8 MHz!

Are the specs of the Chess Professor really correct? (i mean, did somebody open it and peek inside?) Or is it stated in the manual?

The 6301 is capable to manage much higher clock speeds than 2 MHz (normally 16 MHz is no problem)

Maybe the Chess Professor was meant to be a machine for beginners (like the "Maestro Schachprofessor" by Stadlbauer) and they had to slow it down!
Zitieren:
So it's not a clone Robert.
I want to find out something more!

What sounds a little mysterious to me, that there shall be only one computer with this program inside! When you compare, how often most Morsch-programs have been cloned...

A very interesting machine (especially when you see its good results in Leiden! Normally a beginner's computer should not be able to beat Rebell 5,0! )

best regards,
Robert
Antwort