Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Schachcomputer / Chess Computer: > Technische Fragen und Probleme / Tuning

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Alt 29.09.2016, 03:30
R.Teichmann R.Teichmann ist offline
Mark V

Abgegebene Danke: 1
Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 14/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss17
AW: MMIV mit LCD und HG440 en Munchen Brett

Yes the MMIV, HG440 and adaptor module work fine in the Munchen board. The MMIV, HG400 and LCD modules previously worked fine in an Exclusive board (which I no longer have).

I don't see a whole lot of point to opening up the modules as I'm confident they are all working fine. What voltage should I be expecting when testing the MMIV while running?

I believe the problem lies with the board itself or I just need to go higher with the volts on my adaptor. The adaptor module itself uses 9V! I'll open up the board and take some pics of the power jack and it's connection to the PCB for you guys to take a look.

I really feel I need the help of someone who knows how to modify a Munchen-S so it can take un-regulated voltage. Is there any such person out there?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ja das Modul MMIV, HG440 und Adapter funktionieren in Munchen-Board. Die MMIV, HG400 und LCD-Module funktioniert zuvor in einem exklusiven Board (die ich nicht mehr habe).

Ich sehe nicht viel Punkt zur Öffnung der Module, wie ich bin zuversichtlich, dass sie alle in Ordnung sind. Welche Spannung sollte ich erwarten beim MMIV während des Laufens zu testen?

Ich glaube, das Problem liegt mit dem Board selbst oder ich muss nur auf meinen Adapter mit dem Volt höher gehen. Das Adapter-Modul selbst nutzt 9V! Ich werde das Board eröffnen und nehmen ein paar Fotos von der Stromanschluss befindet und die Verbindung zur Leiterplatte für euch, einen Blick werfen.

Ich fühle mich wirklich brauche ich die Hilfe von jemandem, der weiß, wie man eine München-S ändern, so dass es, UN-regulierte Spannung dauern kann. Gibt es eine solche Person gibt?

Danke
Alt 29.09.2016, 16:47
Drahti Drahti ist offline
Revelation

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 602
Erhielt 408 Danke für 260 Beiträge
0/20 9/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss732

Sure, I think it's easy to locate the problem and fix it. But I'm not sure if you really want to ship the München board twice in a parcel?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to look for an electronics technician nearby?
Alt 30.09.2016, 04:09
R.Teichmann R.Teichmann ist offline
Mark V

Abgegebene Danke: 1
Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
0/20 14/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss17

Zitat von Drahti Beitrag anzeigen
Sure, I think it's easy to locate the problem and fix it. But I'm not sure if you really want to ship the München board twice in a parcel?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to look for an electronics technician nearby?
No, I meant for someone to give me a walk-through or do an online guide on how to modify the Munchen-S so it can take un-regulated voltage.
Alt 30.09.2016, 13:33
Drahti Drahti ist offline
Revelation

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 602
Erhielt 408 Danke für 260 Beiträge
0/20 9/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss732

I think I tried this, but it is necessary to open the board and/or module to measure voltage etc. pp.

It is a common approach to look at the end of the current path and measure the voltage. Then you go backwards and check were the voltage drop occurs.

I'm afraid it is not only to to put a PCB with voltage regulation into the München board. There must be some problem with wiring inside the board. Otherwise the MM IV modules should work with 5,5 - 6 V at the power connector...
Antwort