Schachcomputer.info Community

Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Schachcomputer / Chess Computer: > Die ganze Welt der Schachcomputer / World of chess computers

Themen-Optionen Ansicht

Prev Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Next
Alt 24.03.2022, 03:43
PMF PMF ist offline
Chess Challenger 1

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 4
Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 3/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssssss6
Millennium Chess Classics Element

Greetings all, I just purchased a Millennium Exclusive board, with the Chess Classics Element computer. I was experimenting with the "Mate In" level tonight, using the set up position as seen in this image. Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht

Name:	1062AF0D-0D34-49BE-986C-4FAC616D3E79.jpg
Hits:	154
Größe:	92,5 KB
ID:	5384 I'm puzzled about why the computer was still working on the problem 45 minutes later.

That "mate in..." image is from a site where a person was using an emulator of older electronic chess boards on his computer, and the emulator was able to solve the problem on many of those old programs (emulations of them, anyway). Here's a link to that page: https://chessplayeratlarge.blogspot.com/2022/

So I'm wondering if maybe I'm just doing something incorrectly on my Millennium? If anyone has specific suggestions for settings to use, or other tips, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Paul