Abgegebene Danke: 0
Erhielt 5 Danke für 5 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 19/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss34
EAG Recorder

Hi,

some time ago, a good friend send me an interface cable allowing to connect an Elite Avant Garde to the serial port of a PC, as well as a DOS program enable to use this interface.

DOS is old and... I like programming so here is a first program : EagRecorder.exe is a command line program for Windows but it runs fine even on my 64 bits Vista.

It is very simple : you open a command line, enter EagRecorder.exe and play with your Elite A/G (you have to activate the serial connection with Option / Pop 3 and then square H3).

You can play several games on the Elite and when it is finished, enter a CTRL-C in the command line : this will stop EagRecorder and flush the last game => all games played are saved in a PGN file in the EagRecorder folder.

There is the display of EagRecorder during the game, this is just to allow the user to check that everything is working : the saved file is a real PGN...

Of course, I'll improve that in the following weeks : a graphical user interface, the display of Elite's thinking, etc...

Best regards,
Alain

http://alain.zanchetta.free.fr/EagRe...agRecorder.exe