Abgegebene Danke: 45
Erhielt 58 Danke für 43 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 20/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss3111
AW: Schachcomputer

Hi Carlos,

the chess client might be hard to use, if you don't have enough english skills. There is no way than to try around. Maybe we should meet on the server and i will try to explain the most important functions. Unfortunately i cannot do this before next Saturday, as i'm usually not at home during the week and therefore only get little time for internet.

In my opinion it is most important to use the client software and not the applet. You should download and install, if not already happend. Further you should register for "Fairplay" at the servers homepage. This option allows you to chat during a game you are watching. Registered members get "-R" for "registered" behind their nicknames. It often takes some time, before the webmaster follows your request - maybe a couple of days! Fairplay means, you don't cheat with computers help, because this is a server for human players only. But we have permission to play our little chesscomputer tournaments in the chess room "Gigaliga".

Usually we play "unrated" games during computer tounaments, because the one or another chesscomputer friend likes to play human matches on this server and got a rating there. Because the server keeps care on time, it is important to set a long time level. I prefer 600+0 which means 10 hours and is always enough for our 30s/move games.

For now that's enough. I have to prepare for my job.
Regards, Wilfried