Abgegebene Danke: 27
Erhielt 233 Danke für 62 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
2/20 3/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss76
Re: AW: eOne - Das online Board von Millennium

Zitat von BHGP Beitrag anzeigen
Nein, eOne hat Chesslink bereits an Bord und die Schnittstellen sind identisch zu den anderen Brettern von Millennium. Nach letztem Stand der Dinge damit kompatibel zu Arena, BearChess, Shredder, Hiarcs, LucasChess, HCE und mittlerweile auch fast bei allen durchgehend mit Bluetooth (HCE fehlt aktuell noch) Aber dazu gibt es bereits einen extra Thread, wo man Detailfragen stellen kann.
I can confirm that the eOne has ChessLink built in. It is the same ChessLink as the external box for the other boards and has been successfully tested with my driver over both USB and Bluetooth, so Arena, LucasChess and Shredder will be fine. I have no doubt BearChess is also good with it.

The eOne doesn't have piece recognition so it isn't a direct replacement for the Exclusive or Supreme boards. Instead it uses move recognition like the King Performance, but with sensors that don't require pressure to detect the pieces. So on an Exclusive board I can move e2-e4 and the board can scan the pieces and see that e4 now has a white pawn. On the eOne it will only know that e4 is a white pawn because the position started with e2 being a pawn and it has now moved to e4. I could have actually replaced the physical piece on e4 with any other (e.g. a spare queen) and it will still think it's a white pawn. In practical use this makes very little difference except when it comes to setting up special positions. With piece recognition the board can tell the GUI what position is required, which works in Arena, LucasChess and Shredder. But with move recognition the GUI must tell the board what the position is (from the GUI's position setup screen) and that doesn't work with my driver in Arena, although LucasChess and Shredder are fine.

For Hiarcs, I sent them details about how I got my driver working over the BT COM port. I don't know if they have the same issue I was having but maybe it will help them. I heard they will look at it early in the new year.
Folgende 9 Benutzer sagen Danke zu GONeill für den nützlichen Beitrag:
achimp (08.12.2021), Bauernopfer (07.12.2021), BHGP (08.12.2021), fourthirty (27.12.2021), HKern (08.12.2021), lars (07.12.2021), Mythbuster (14.12.2021), raschmo (08.12.2021), RetroComp (08.12.2021)