Chess Machine

Abgegebene Danke: 630
Erhielt 652 Danke für 192 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
5/20 15/20
Heute Beiträge
1/3 ssssss350
Re: LC0, SF und mehr für iOS / iPad OS

About nine years ago I was involved with the beta testing of the first Stockfish app for iOS after Tord Romstad asked me if he could use a couple of my chess sets. Now after all these years I have been beta testing three new iOS apps by Pham Hong Nguyen including a new Stockfish, LC0 and a Banksia GUI app. All three apps where to use my latest chess sets. When Pham submitted the three apps for release, Apple decided that the apps where too similar to each other and only let him release one of them which he has done with the Banksia GUI app. This is a great addition to the Apple store which I am sure will get better over time with more options appearing.

Just out of interest, my chess sets where actually designed as an update for Richard Lang but unfortunately Richard doesn't think at this time that there will be another update for his ChessGenius programs. Fifteen years I have worked with Richard not only supplying him with my graphics but beta testing for him, something definitely I will miss.

Regards
Bryan
Folgende 4 Benutzer sagen Danke zu Bryan Whitby für den nützlichen Beitrag:
applechess (21.11.2020), Egbert (21.11.2020), mclane (21.11.2020), Mythbuster (21.11.2020)