Lebende Foren Legende

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 3.229
Erhielt 1.550 Danke für 901 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
5/20 15/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss2178
AW: Mess Emulator für diverse Schachcomputer ist fertig!

Zitat von fhub Beitrag anzeigen
Hi Luis,

yes, I've seen this 'level' code in some plugins, but this is only easy for rather simple devices (which require only a few keystrokes to set the level).

Of course this (more complicated) method for the SuperConny could be added to all other plugins, but since setting the level is quite different
for almost all devices (different keys, some need board squares and some even going through a few submenus), this would be a lot of work.
Everyone could do this by himself, because the plugin sources are included - I'll definitely NOT do this!

Regards,
Franz
The problem is that this is quite easy for computers who have a "regular" Level but it will become very complicated for computers who need more input.

If you want to set a Level on a Mephisto Almeria this method will not work, because you have to choose the Set Level Option, then the kind of time-management (seconds per move, x moves in y minutes, game in y minutes or whatever) and then after you have choosen the kind of time-management you set the level you want.

Some other Computer have a mixture of regular Levels and Time Levels (e.g. Fidelity Voice Sensory Chess Challenger with the Level H), and you have to use a lot of keys for setting the level. In all these cases we will have to write a completely different code for setting a level, I fear.

Writing such a code will not be very difficult, I guess, because the programming style of this lua language is very close to languages like Basic or Pascal (if...then, for...next, repeat...until, all this is well known from BASIC or PASCAL). But writing the code for all those engines... puuuhhhh

Geändert von Hartmut (26.01.2019 um 00:47 Uhr)
Folgender Benutzer sagt Danke zu Hartmut für den nützlichen Beitrag:
MikeChess (26.01.2019)