Abgegebene Danke: 4
Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 2/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssssss6
Re: Millennium Chess Classics Element

Hi Hans-Jürgen!

Thanks for your idea as well as theexample mate problem. I was just about to try that this morning, after checking here (but with a different mate problem).

Anyway, I set up the board using your example. Then set the level to “find mate” (the Millenium Chess Classics Element does not ask you to specify the # of moves, it always looks for shortest to mate). Upon returning to the main INFO screen on the computer, it sits there indicating it is my turn to move. If I go to the computer menu and select MOVE, it makes the move for white, but then I have to keep using the MOVE function to get it to play additional moves. Seems odd to me, and I suspect I may be doing something wrong here.

Do you happen to own one of these? If so, can you (or someone else here) please tell me the specific steps to use the ”Find Mate” level? What I have done, stepwise, is the following:

1. Set up position on board, with White to have next move
2. Verify position
3. Set level to Find Mate
4. Return to the systems INFO screen (at this point, it has started the clock and is waiting for me to make a move for white x this seems wrong to me).

Thanks for any additional suggestions!
Paul

Geändert von PMF (25.03.2022 um 15:38 Uhr) Grund: Correct typo