Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 19/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssssss2
Blinzeln AW: Here is a link to pictures of the plastic pieces and blue manual

Zitat von Stefan Ottow
Dick,

welcome on board. Unfortunately I personally cannot help as I do not know very much about the Chess Challenger computers of the very early days. But I guess its something very special. Did you already contact Steve Blincoe? He is visiting us from time to time as well. Hope that someone will be able to help you.

best regards
Stefan
Hello Stefan,

Steve Blincoe and I have been in frequent contact for the past 6 months or so. I started collecting these things in late January, when I purchased two Fidelity Phantoms, a regular 6100 and an Eyeball 6126. Steve has been a constant help and influence to me ever since, as I acquired more and more of these wonderful chess computers.

I post regularly to CCC where Steve is a prominent member, and I mentioned this unusual variation of the Fidelity CC1 there a few weeks ago. He certainly was interested in the details of it, and has been very kind in his praise of my finding it. However, he has no prior knowledge of either the plastic pieces or the "blue" manual for the CC1.

Steve suggested I post about it to Kurt's forum and Ismenio suggested I post here, both in hopes that we all could find more information on this matter.

I am 100% convinced that the manual is original, and about 90% convinced that the pieces are. I suppose if I get no confirmation from anybody on either that would indicate that they are quite rare. However, I really would like to have some confirmation that these things really do exist and that I am not crazy!

Dick Schneiders