fhub fhub ist gerade online
Lebende Foren Legende

Abgegebene Danke: 438
Erhielt 5.730 Danke für 1.319 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
7/20 14/20
Heute Beiträge
2/3 sssss2590
AW: Mess Emulator für diverse Schachcomputer ist fertig!

Hi Bryan,
 Zitat von Bryan Whitby Beitrag anzeigen
It starts ok by replacing all of the pieces then moves ok up until I take a piece. If the computer takes a piece everything is ok but when I take a piece the game stops. Infact my piece moves to the correct square but the captured piece does not go to the side of the board and the lcd does not indicate the move correctly. Example when taking a piece. Instead of e4d5 the lcd will show d5 - in the first segment which is wrong.
yes, capture moves are indeed a bit complicated with the Phantom, but the emulation works just as the real device.
If you make such a capture move, then YOU have to put the captured piece to the right (or left) side of the board AFTER having entered your move.
In your example (e4xd5) first make the move e4e5, then select a black pawn on the sensorboard panel and finally click on any pawn field on the right side of the board - this completes the capture move and the Phantom will continue as expected.

Exactly this complicated procedure is the reason why I didn't make a chess plugin for the Phantom.

Regards,
Franz