Abgegebene Danke: 0
Erhielt 5 Danke für 5 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 19/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss34
AW: Novag computers und Pocket PC

Hi Stefan,

thanks for your article, this is really interesting. I don't need the CSS : I have bought the DVD archive and will try to read the article (which can take some time as my German is quite poor in spite of 10 years of German at school).

I am not sure to understand what you mean by "the option to read and write to the Novag RAM" : I don't think that the old machines gave a direct access to their ram but rather that they provided another protocol with the PC.

I'll try to read CSS article to get a better understanding of the old interface but it will probably not be very useful anyway as my Super Forte does not work very well (I connected it tonight to my pc and the pc received something... although it was not readable).

For the Star Diamond, I must admit that I have never tried to enter a custom opening book and I'll have to read other languages manuals as the French manual is not really clear : it seems that you can only enter one line (or at least, it does not explain how to enter a tree).

I'll try to investigate a bit further, thanks again for your post which was really interesting.

Best,

Alain
Folgender Benutzer sagt Danke zu alainza für den nützlichen Beitrag:
kamoj (16.07.2023)