Abgegebene Danke: 116
Erhielt 53 Danke für 20 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 5/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss36
AW: DGT Centaur - Der Thread

Hello Frank,

Very interesting to read how everyone is thinking from his own level. I always like to use examples to make my point clear. If someones eyes are bad it makes no difference if he looks at a screen that is 4k, full HD or HD ready. For someone with perfect eyes it makes a big difference.
In chess my eyes are far from perfect and I hardly play games against humans. So it's hard to recognise a human failure for me made by the computer, I can recognise a stupid move though.

The human factor in a chess computer for you is way different than for me. What surprises me is that so many people speak about the human factor in chess computers, but what they do most is let chess computers play against each other. I would think that if a manufacturer is able to put a human factor in a chess computer, it is ment to play against humans.

I'm happy to see so many reactions on my article and I'm also happy to see that there are so many different opinions. Most interesting is to see how almost everyone's opinion is based on his own level and it seems to be hard to place yourself in an other level of experience, including myself. And that huge pleasure for one is inferior for another. Again, very interesting.

Greetings, Eric.