Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
2/20 20/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss1659
Human-Machine Tilburg

Hello all,

bord 1 ,Res Fruit overplayed Maurice Peek 2375
bord 2 -Toga played a draw against Herman Grooten.2362
bord 3 TM Londen -Cor van Dongen secure draw was givven away after white b3 blacks position become better and better,wenn the black rook came in a1 i knew it would be diffecult.But Cor had only 1.30 left on his clock ,so i tryed to push him through his time,so i set the TM on a blitzlevel,with 30 sec on the clock for Cor the TM resignd only with 30 sec for Cor left...but the TM could't see the clock Cor elo 2303
bord 4 Res Ruffian vs Bianca Muhren sorry i do not have this game ,because i was blinded by the beautifull Bianca Bianca played very good and get a very good position ,she risked to much and Ruffian taked over the game and won it. elo 2295
Bord 5 Berlin pro Londen -Remco v/d Burght a good win by the Berlin ,the attack of black on the Berlin kingside could not break through,the Knight of the Berlin came in deadly ,well played by the Berlin
Bord 6 Tasc R30 2.5- Bram v/d Berg a 100% draw was given away by the R30! the endgame was a draw but what the R30 did i don't know,perhaps he also did see Bianca...elo Remco 2231
Bord 7 Risc 2- Gerben Veltkamp, a very interesting game! i didn't see it allthe way but when the Risc play there are always complacations on the bord
Bord 8 V11- Mark Clijsen a typical lose for the computer closed position and slowly killed in a kingsattack! well played by Mark elo 2163
Bord 9 Atlanta- Fre Hoogendoorn this game i also do not have,but wenn i somethimes looked by that game i did see the Atlanta was behind a couple of pawns ,so how come i didn't know excactly .Sorry. elo 2124
Game 10 Peter Huibers -Tasc 2.2 active. The R30 was nice overplayed in the endgame ,and loses a quality , i would haved played on but the operrator resigned , still something to fight for i think. elo 2109

So it was a lovely day in Tilburg ,the weather was also good,a couple of supporters about 15 where come ,and enjoyed themselves with a game against the Demo computers of varied playstrenght.
Afterwards Hein with his wife Ruud and I stayed and have a nice dinner .and we did go back with a big taxi with 3 people but the taxi was full!
I only hoped we didn't get a accident after a 5-10min drive we where by Heins home.
I want to thank all who made possible this afternoon(most credits to Hein)possible.Alsoower german friend who came look,Heinz Gert with his wife.
I hope to show u some foto's of this afternoon.And the other 3 games will follow soon. ore a link to it
I hope we get a rematch against them..
enjoy the games

Best regards,Hans

Geändert von Sargon (04.02.2008 um 12:25 Uhr)