Member Photo Albums
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
9/20 20/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss6513
AW: Re: AW: PicoChess Web

Hallo,

danke für die Zuschriften.

Das Problem besteht nur bei USB- bzw. seriellen Brettern. So zumindest der Tenor in den Mails. Bei Bluetooth Brettern zeigt sich das Problem nicht.

Zitat von DarkBishop Beitrag anzeigen
Hi, my experience is exclusively related to the DGT USB e-board. Given that my last chessboard arrived with the factory settings and I never had to intervene before to change the sensitivity, it seems that for the PicoWeb image using the 7 "(tested both the 720 and 1080 versions) a sensitivity is required of the chessboard much lower than normal, almost on the verge of the disappearance of some pieces / pawns from the chessboard in order to function without problems. Using the DGT USB e-board with DGTPi or on a Windows platform with software such as Fritz and the Rabbit driver this problem does not occurs. My 2 cents. Luigi
Naja Luigi, aber warum zeigt sich das Problem dann nicht bei Bluetooth Brettern? Sehr seltsam.

Ich werde zum Test mal eine alte Picochess Version installieren bzw. das Web Image auf der ollen DGT Pi installieren und per USB testen.

Gruß
Micha