Abgegebene Danke: 0
Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 12/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssssss2
Mephisto Lyon 32 bit

Hello Schachcomputer fans!

First, I am sorry that I write in english, but my german is bad. You are welcome to answer me in german and I'll do my best to understand.

Last week I bought a Mephisto Lyon Exclusive 32 bit computer. I has original Board, figures, instruction manual and adapter. The board has few minor scratches but otherwise is in solid state and all electrical functions (lights, sensors, LCD screen...) are working well. The guy that sold me the computer knew that it was extremely expensive when it was new (I am form Slovenia and back in 1990 we were still in Yugoslavia where German products were very hard to get), but he thought that now old computer has no value any more, so I bought it for 100 euro

Now my question are:

1. As I said the Mephisto is working fine except the CL button, witch is not responding well. Sometimes you have to press it three times for computer to recognise. Always it eventually responds but is there any way to fix this? The button is in allround bad condition the CL letters are totally erased. Is there any chance to buy new button or maybe to get it from one old not working Mephisto?

2. I want to keep the computer for now. But if some day I want to sell it and the button will be like it is now, does this have big affect on the value of the computer? I checked the prises on the forum and ebay and I see that that kind of computers are sold for 500 and more euros.

Thank you for reading and your help!

Gruß,
Blaz