Schachcomputer Koryphäe

Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 47
Erhielt 327 Danke für 197 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 18/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssss1927
Re: Billigheimer-Klone von Millennium, Krypton, Systema, Tiger, Excalibur und Co.

Um das noch mal Klar zu zeigen:

Hier ist ein Ausschnitt ueber was ich Ihn Fragte unter anderem was ich hier nicht zeigen will:

Zitieren:
Hi Eric

The Saitek Travel Companion was a bit of surprise for all us collectors, We all assumed because of the Craig Barnes connection at Saitek that he has something to do with it and chess websites including mine had him down as the software programmer. It is all now corrected and credited to you.

Saitek Kasparov Model 122B Travel Companion (1994) Electronic Travel Chess Computer

There are several other Saitek Computers that we feel are related to Travel Companion, such as Chessman and even into Mephisto, in the example below as Mephisto Beach. Same levels etc etc. Mephisto around that time was bought by Saitek so it does make logical sense. I have not corrected all the pages yet.

Mephisto Beach (1995) Red Version Electronic Travel Chess Computer

So we believe your influence extends much, much further then we had previously realized. Your Maestro SchachProfessor for example would also extend into some early Millennium computers.
Er Antwortete auf Englisch:

Zitieren:
As you can see with the the Kasparov it is a 4 bit processor, with 2Kb ROM and 128 bytes RAM. It was a piece of art that I created there. All with those specs are probably copies of the software.
Die Fette schrift habe ich zu seine Woerter dazu gefuegt um das Klar zu zeigen was er sagt ueber sein Programm.

Gruss
Nick

Geändert von spacious_mind (22.11.2018 um 19:20 Uhr)
Folgender Benutzer sagt Danke zu spacious_mind für den nützlichen Beitrag:
achimp (22.11.2018)