Land:
Abgegebene Danke: 27
Erhielt 233 Danke für 62 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
2/20 3/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 sssssss76
Certabo, Millennium and Novag (Citrine, UCB) drivers

I have updated my drivers for the Certabo, Millennium Chesslink and Novag UCB boards and I have also added a Novag Citrine driver. These allow those boards to be used in Arena, LucasChess and Shredder. They are available on my web page and are already included in LucasChess from release 1.16.

https://goneill.co.nz/chess.php

The changes are:

** Certabo **

Misplaced pieces
During the New Game, New Position or Registration process the screen will now highlight which pieces are not in the correct position.

LucasChess take backs
From LucasChessR version 1.16 you no longer have to press the Takeback button after each pair of taken back moves. Now LucasChess will automatically update itself after you take back both the computer's last move and your own.

Improved display of take backs
When the LEDs are set to show only when the computer moves, or not at all, the display of the LEDs during take backs has been improved.

Log read errors
While I was attaching chips to my new pieces it was useful to see if the weights were affecting the board scanning. So I added this option to write any read errors to the program log file.

** Millennium Chess Link **

LucasChess take backs
From LucasChessR version 1.16 you no longer have to press the Takeback button after each pair of taken back moves. Now LucasChess will automatically update itself after you take back both the computer's last move and your own.

LED display choice
You can now choose to turn off the LEDs when it is your turn to move so that only computer moves are highlighted, or to turn off the LEDs completely. The latter is useful if you are playing a human vs human game and don't want to be distracted by LEDs.

** Novag Citrine **

I have now written a version of the UCB driver that controls the Novag Citrine board. This is included in LucasChess from release 1.16 or you can download it from my web page for Arena or Shredder. There is no need to use it in Arena if you only play games against engines as Arena has built in support for the Citrine, but if you use Arena to play online I'm told my driver is better. There seems to be a bug in Arena where the LEDs aren't displayed properly during online play, which isn't a problem with my driver.

** Novag UCB **

LucasChess take backs
Folgende 14 Benutzer sagen Danke zu GONeill für den nützlichen Beitrag:
achimp (02.04.2021), Agep (24.03.2021), Belcantor (24.03.2021), Chessguru (02.04.2021), chessman68 (24.03.2021), ferribaci (25.03.2021), Günther (02.04.2021), Hartmut (24.03.2021), Lindwurm (24.03.2021), Mapi (24.03.2021), Michael (25.03.2021), Mythbuster (23.03.2021), Tibono (24.03.2021), Wolfgang2 (23.03.2021)