bataais bataais ist offline
SPARC

Abgegebene Danke: 129
Erhielt 309 Danke für 132 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 11/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss238
AW: Billigheimer-Klone von Millennium, Krypton, Systema, Tiger, Excalibur und Co.

Ich habe David Levy vor einiger Zeit nach dem Programmierer des Krypton Jupiter / Excalibur Stiletto II gefragt, mit Bild des CPU's, er hat darauf folgendes geantwortet:

I'm not certain but I think it was developed by Kaare Danielsen.

Danach habe ich Kaare Danielsen angeschrieben, er hat geantwortet:

1. Almost all the YENO / Lexibook computers were programmed by me, except the very last one they made where they hired a Chinese programmer translate the program into another chip and program the user-interface under my supervision.
2. It is true that the first programs did not have the 5 levels where the program made mistakes on purpose. I believed I developed these around 1996 and used them in all my programs after that.
3. I don't recall having made any chess computers with 72 levels. However, I also made a 16K program with 44 levels, which was sold under the names CXG Super Entreprise, CXG Advanced Starchess, CXG Super Crown and in a chess computer with a wooden board called CXG 3008.

Evtl. haben ja auch die chinesischen Programmierer die 72 Levels aus den ürsprunglichen 16 gemacht..