Abgegebene Danke: 5
Erhielt 4 Danke für 3 Beiträge
Aktivitäten Langlebigkeit
0/20 20/20
Heute Beiträge
0/3 ssssss173
AW: Programmfehler? / Programm Error ?

Zitat von Ruud Martin
In der 3s/Zug (avg) nimmt Resurrection die zeit die er gewonnen hat aus buch in die erste zuge nach endung das buch zuruck. Weil diese buch offnung etwa 10 halbzuge gebt nehmt er 5 * 3 sekunden extra fur die erste zuge nach dem buch.

Aber ich muss mir das kontrolieren. Aber er nimmt etwa 5 * 15 sekunden. Es scheint als ob er nicht richtig die level eincalculiert in diesem beispiel.

In the level 3s/move average will Resurrection correct the built up time during the moves after he leaves book. In this case this should be 5 * 3 seconds. The fact that Resurrection takes about 5 * 15 seconds gives me the impression that something is wrong. i will look into it.

Grusse / Greetings
Ruud
I think I can at least reconstruct what I did yesterday. I played the move order above and changed the level while Resurrection was thinking about cxd4 to 3s/move (it was at the usual 15s/move). This led to a thinking time of 1:17, I could reproduce it a few seconds ago.

However, sometimes the thinking time is quite long anyway. See also one of the games I played against the Tasc on the 30s/move level, where it needed more than 4 minutes for the first move after it made its last bookmove.

Well, on the other hand this is admittedly not a big issue given the respective levels of 15 and 30s/move...

Best,
Martin