Schachcomputer.info Community

Schachcomputer.info Community (https://www.schachcomputer.info/forum/index.php)
-   Technische Fragen und Probleme / Tuning (https://www.schachcomputer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Frage: The King perf.plus Chess Link (https://www.schachcomputer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6277)

lars 16.11.2020 08:57

AW: The King perf.plus Chess Link

Hallo.

Grahman hat jetzt sein Website aktualisiert.

Gruß,
Lars

Bryan Whitby 16.11.2020 10:06

Re: The King perf.plus Chess Link

Thanks Lars for the info.

I will test the Certabo software today.

Regards
Bryan

Lindwurm 19.11.2020 19:47

Zitieren:

Zitat von lars (Beitrag 95236)
Hallo.

Grahman hat jetzt sein Website aktualisiert.

Gruß,
Lars

Hallo Lars,

danke für den Link. Hab den Treiber am Certabo ausprobiert und in Shredder scheint er recht gut und stabil zu laufen. Das große Problem ist halt, dass man momentan nicht verschiedene Bretter parallel an einer Installation betreiben kann, wenn ich das richtig verstehe. An dem PC, an dem ich momentan glücklich bin, dass die Anbindung an den Revelation stabil läuft, möchte ich jetzt nicht unbedingt herumspielen. Graham hat ja für Entwickler eine Anleitung geschrieben, jetzt müssten die halt ihre Software aktualisieren. Keine Ahnung, ob da Interesse besteht.

Schau mer mal ;-)

lars 20.11.2020 13:15

Hallo Tobias,

Graham kann leider kein Deutsch, hat aber versucht deinen Post sich zu übersetzen und mir eine Antwort geschickt:
Zitieren:

Hi Lars,

I'm not a member of SchachComputer and can't speak German, so can't reply directly to this post:
Zitieren:

Hello Lars,

thanks for the link. I tried the driver on Certabo and it seems to run quite well and stably in Shredder. The big problem is that you can't run different boards in parallel on one installation at the moment, if I understand that correctly. I don't really want to play around with the PC on which I'm currently happy that the connection to the Revelation is stable. Graham wrote a manual for developers, now they just have to update their software. I don't know if there is any interest.

Have a look ;-)

I'm pleased to hear the feedback from Tobias. I suppose it's good that there are few comments as it probably means the drivers are working OK!

I have now contacted many of the GUI writers (Lucas Monk, Stefan Meyer-Kahlen, Martin Blume, ChessBase, ChessOK). Lucas has been the most helpful over the years and has already allowed parallel use of different boards in LucasChessR, you just need to change the Config screen to swap boards. Stefan has shown interest too so there is hope that he will change Shredder so that the menu says External board > DGT, Certabo, Millennium, UCB although he says he is busy at the moment with his new web page etc. Perhaps if enough people email him asking for this he can rush it through!

Regards,
Graham

Graham ist aber im HIARCS-Foum aktiv. Sofern es geht, kannst du ihn auch darüber erreichen.

Gruß,
Lars

Lindwurm 20.11.2020 16:44

Hallo Lars,

danke für das Feedback. Wenn ich was zu „melden“ habe, werd ich es im Hiarcs-Forum machen. Hab den Post gerade gelesen. Wichtiger wäre es vielleicht, den Programmierern im Nacken zu liegen, dass sie ihre Software anpassen. Das wäre ja sensationell.

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 05:01 Uhr.