Zurück   Schachcomputer.info Community > Foren durchsuchen

Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 500
Die Suche dauerte 0,02 Sekunden.
Suchen: Beiträge von:
Forum: Partien und Turniere / Games and Tournaments Gestern, 22:09
Antworten: 103
Hits: 7.254
Erstellt von Mephisto_Risc
AW: Pewatronic Masterchess 24 MHZ (2148) : Mephisto Berlin 68000 (2128)

Hallo Kurt !

Ja, wahrlich kein Ruhmesblatt, Mephisto Berlin 68000 hat im Mittelspiel anscheindend Probleme mit der Rechentiefe, dort ist ihm Pewatronic Masterchess doch meist klar überlegen, ich...
Forum: Partien und Turniere / Games and Tournaments Gestern, 22:07

Hallo Egbert !

Naja, man soll ja den Tag nicht vor dem Abend loben, aber ehrlich gesagt, ich denke das war es schon, 7 Punkte Rückstand wird Berlin 68000 sicher nicht mehr aufholen.

Schönen...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 22:03
Antworten: 6.151
Hits: 2.213.583
Erstellt von spacious_mind
Re: Mess Emulator für diverse Schachcomputer ist fertig!

That I believe. I currently have a test going where I received the results with some differences to what I had. So, I had to go back double check everything a second time.

When I test or play, I...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 21:46
Erstellt von berger

In this respect... the Mephisto RISC 1MB and Mephisto RISC 2 modules come to mind. The clock frequency of the ARM (around 14 MHz) is very inaccurate, because the oscillator is adjusted with a...
Forum: Partien und Turniere / Games and Tournaments Gestern, 21:42
Erstellt von applechess

Guten Abend Christian
Eine schwache Leistung beider Programme. Und erneut ist es schliesslich
der Mephisto Berlin 68000 mit dem schlechten Ende für sich.
Viele Grüsse
Kurt
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 21:32
Erstellt von hap

The human controlling the chess computer, not a joke.
The time duration spent on inputting the moves will not be the same everytime, allowing the chess computer to do more thinking(pondering?), or...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 20:55

Hi Gerardo,

I trust your methods 1000%. I am not worried about your Mess ROMs, my question is general around home chess computers. This is why I asked about board A and board B of a same...
Forum: Partien und Turniere / Games and Tournaments Gestern, 20:08
Erstellt von Egbert

Hallo Christian,

der Wettkampf steuert auf ein Debakel für Mephisto Berlin 68000 hin. :o

Gruß
Egbert
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 19:35
Erstellt von berger

Hi,

No, no, that doesn't happen. We are talking about binary data, zeros and ones. We compare the dumps bit by bit, there is no tolerance possible. If two dumps have for example one different bit,...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 18:46
Re: AW: Re: Mess Emulator für diverse Schachcomputer ist fertig!

Hi Gerardo,

You wrote:

"But suppose for a moment two chess computers with exactly the same chess engine, the same opening book, basically identical hardware in terms of processing speed, RAM,...
Forum: Partien und Turniere / Games and Tournaments Gestern, 18:02

Runde 27: Sizilianisch, beschleunigtes Fianchetto

Mephisto Berlin 68000 kommt nach dem schwachen Zug von Pewatronic Masterchess 29. Dd5 ? in eine klare Gewinnstellung, die Stockfish bereits mit...
Forum: Teststellungen und Elo Listen / Test positions and Elo lists Gestern, 16:35
Antworten: 2
Hits: 301
Re: Some thoughts about Strength Tests

Hi Hans-Jürgen

Thank you for your lengthy response. An observation though, I wish there was a way to separate " Originally Posted by spacious_mind" to more accurately reference the Origin. Most...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 14:33
Erstellt von berger

Previously I forgot to say that I don't do the hardware emulation. That's all done by hap, creating the so called MAME "drivers". :)

Best,
Gerardo
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 14:20

Hi Gerardo,

Thanks, and yes, I fully agree with you, and I also respect and appreciate everyone in the Mess team and the incredibly hard work they put into it.

Best regards,
Nick
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 14:15
Erstellt von berger

Hello Nick,

I'm only a small part in all this, it's a teamwork of many people. I basically repair chess computers, reverse engineer and ROM dumping. But unlike many people, I actually play very...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 13:45

Hi Hap,

It is funny how we always think the worst and react. If you play the chess programs you would know that their roots are very similar. Let's not rehash it all. If you read the history in...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 13:25

Hi Gerardo,

I know you are replicating the computers by using the original hardware. Please don't consider what I wrote as a self-experienced observation anything other than the chess software...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 13:20
Erstellt von AlexS
AW: Mess Emulator für diverse Schachcomputer ist fertig!

Thanks, I'll give it a try. But as I wrote in the other posting: Usually all plugins work well with my conditions, I always try the original speed before reporting a bug. I never had any problems...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 13:15
Erstellt von AlexS
AW: Re: Mess Emulator für diverse Schachcomputer ist fertig!

Das ist doch ein anderes Thema. Beim Excalibur reduziert Windows die Rechenleistung irgendwann. Der Fehler beim Regency tritt unabhängig vom Stromsparmodus auf. Ich schrieb nur, dass ich deshalb...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 12:40
Erstellt von Tibono
AW: Mess Emulator für diverse Schachcomputer ist fertig!

Hi,

Alex, TMHO it looks like the timing provided in the plugins sometimes can't fit the way you run the engines. "Timing" means either the duration of key/square push, or the wait commands that...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 11:36
Erstellt von fhub

Stromsparmodus? Also wenn da Windows beim Aktivieren dieses Stromsparmodus irgendwas 'Unanständiges' macht, dann kann ich natürlich nichts machen.
Sorry, aber dafür ist weder das Plugin noch die GUI...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 10:50
Erstellt von hap

Regarding Excalibur/Krypton chess computers having the same program: Excalibur Legend II is obviously a clone of Sphinx Legend II, Avenger is a clone of Krypon Comet.

Igor, Ivan, Mirage, are Ron...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 10:26
Erstellt von AlexS

Nein. Allerdings ist es beim Krypton so, dass die LED beim Klick auf ein leeres Feld nur kurz aufleuchtet. Daher kann man nicht sagen, ob nur Startfelrd oder beide Felder nicht betätigt wurden. Ton...
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 10:21
Erstellt von fhub

Und leuchtet dabei irgendeine Brett-LED beim Krypton auf, entweder beim Ausgangs- oder Zielfeld des Zuges, den der Krypton nicht ausführt?
Und gibt's da ein Fehlersignal vom Krypton ('Heulton')?
Forum: Mess Emu & andere Emulationen / Mess Emu and other Emulations Gestern, 10:15
Erstellt von AlexS

Ebenso bei mir auf Level 92 gegen verschiedene Gegner im Turniermodus von Arena. Kein Muster zu erkennen: Es passiert bei Bauernzug, Schlagzug, Figurenzug im Schnitt ein/zwei mal pro Partie.
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 500

Gehe zu

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 01:21 Uhr.